Random Posts

Wednesday 11 May 2016

AP SSC results declared: Girls outperform boys


The Andhra Pradesh has declared the results of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination on the official website, the link for which is http://bseap.org/
This year, the state has witnessed girls outperform boys in the exam. The pass percentage of girls is 94.77 and 94.30 for boys. "Overall, there is an improvement of about 3 per cent over the previous year," said HRD Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao, according to a report in The Hindu.
The board has published the date sheet of supplementary exams. The exams will take place from June 16 and will conclude on June 29.
The candidates can look at the Supplementary examination date sheet mentioned below:
June 16:
First Language - I (Group - A)
First Language Paper - I (Composite Course)
June 17:
First Language Paper - II (Group - A)
First Language Paper - II (Composite Course)
OSSC Main Language Paper - I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
June 18: Second Language
June 20: English Paper - I (Code No. 13)
June 21: English Paper - II (Code No. 14)
June 22: Mathematics Paper - I
June 23: Mathematics Paper - II
June 24: General Science Paper - I
June 25: General Science Paper - II
June 27: Social Studies Paper - I
June 28: Social Studies Paper - II
June 29: OSSC Main Language Paper - II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
NOTE: The objective papers have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only, except First Language Telugu Paper- I & II/Oriya Paper - I & II/Marathi Paper I & II/Kannada paper I & II, Tamil Paper I & II, Hindi Paper I & II, Urdu Paper I & II, Third Language Paper - I 7 II and OSSC Paper I & II, for which Part A and Part B are applicable.
All the academic course subjects/papers are common for both SSC academic course  and OSSC course candidates.

Source:-  Indiatoday

0 comments:

Post a Comment